The price includes
- A licensed, professional guide, fluent in English
- Hotel rooms as noted. Double occupancy. The single supplement for hotel is $635.
- Hotel tips
- Land tours, van transportation, museum and archeological site entrance fees
- Three domestic air flights
- Four nights on the yacht, or gulet, double occupancy. Singles are welcome but might have to share a cabin.
- A yacht crew of at least 3 (captain, cook and mate)
- Meals as noted (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and juice on yacht
Price does not include
- International airfare to Turkey
- Personal items, such as alcoholic beverages in restaurants and hotels, laundry, souvenirs
- Gratuities to guide, yacht crew and drivers
Deposits and Payments
- Deposit: $1000, due 10 days after you make your reservation
- Balance due 75 days before departure
Cancellations and Refunds
If you must cancel, your deposits and payments will be refunded less a cancellation fee computed as follows:
- Minimum fee $100
- 90 to 180 days before departure $250
- 75 to 89 days before departure $350
- 60 to 74 days before departure $1500
- 59 days or less No refund
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance that includes, among other things, cancellation insurance. You can purchase the insurance that we provide, or get your own through your insurance agent.
You need a valid passport and a Turkish visa to travel in Turkey. You must purchase your Turkish visa before your trip. Learn more about getting your visa here.
Weather and sea conditions may cause us to modify our itineraries, especially the yachting portions. If modifications are made, we will make every effort to maintain the flavor and intent of the trip. We hope you accept the changes as part of the adventure.
ECHO reserves the right to cancel trips for any reason, including insufficient sign-ups, political unrest, or acts of God that would impede trip operations. In the event of such a cancellation, ECHO will refund all payments for land costs, minus any money we are unable to recoup for payments made to our Turkish and Greek operators. A cancellation due to insufficient sign-ups would normally occur 45 days before departure. If for any reason a trip were to be stopped while in progress, ECHO will refund what we can recoup from tour operators for that part of the trip not completed.
I loved that valley we hiked through as the sun was getting ready to set -- it was so breathtakingly beautiful; and the visit to the lady who cooked for us, and walking around her village -- I liked seeing something of how people live in the country; and walking around Antalya late at night seeing everybody celebrating the breaking of the ramazan fast. I guess the common thread for me is that I liked seeing Turks living their lives, and the places they live their lives. But seeing all that antiquity was mind-blowing and pretty wonderful too. Also I have to say that the food was fabulous -- the peaches were truly the best I've ever had in my life, and all the food on the boat was wonderful.
- Jim Churchill, Ojai, CA