Pick a date, decide on the river, add custom options!
Organize a private trip for your friends, family or business and add custom touches to make it perfect for your group. River trips are the perfect vacation choice to bring people together for any special occasion. Plan ahead to book a date all to yourselves and then add custom options to make it perfect for your group.
- Music: Make your campsite come alive each evening with sing-a-longs or acoustic performances
- Masseuse: Ultimate in camp relaxation after paddling whitewater each day
- Yoga: Add some flexibility to your river trip with morning or evening yoga sessions in the most scenic outdoor studios imaginable
- River toys: Hardshell kayaks, inflatable kayaks and stand-up paddleboards all with an instructor, if desired
- Fishing guide and/or boat: Learn to fly-fish on the Middle Fork!
- Leadership training: Small businesses or teams
- Custom menus: Just let us know about special diets, gourmet tastes or celebratory desserts. You could even bring a chef along!
- Special beer and wine selections: We can even do kegs of ice-cold microbrews or highlight a local Oregon winery!
- Videographer: Capture your entire trip for a film you'll always cherish
- Kayak instruction: Amazing kayak instructors can provide additional safety and/or instruction for hardshell and/or inflatable kayaks.
Tips to Get Started
- A launch must be free of other reservations to be considered for a private trip, so advance planning is recommended.
- Trips can be shortened to 3, 4 or 5 days. However, you may need to fly in or out of the river depending on the desired distance and duration of your trip.
- ECHO's Middle Fork dates remain the same year-to-year, so you can use our current availability schedule to plan future excursions now.
- Middle Fork of the Salmon River trips have a capacity of up to 23 guests. However, we work with smaller groups to get the best custom price available.
"I am so proud to have selected ECHO for our special 50th wedding anniversary trip so that my wife and I could involve our 18 family members in such a delightful and memorable experience!!" - J. Hill Menlo Park, CA