Thank You - A Remarkable 2011 River Season
And, of course, thank you to all our hard working and dedicated river guides. You are the reason our trips are so special.
A few highlights from this summer:
- Lexey, J.R., and Billy running amazing trips on the Rogue in May. Even when it rained everyone had fun!
- Our guide school with Lexey, Billy, and Alex was special for everyone involved.
- Uniquely high water on the Middle Fork in June. Our first few trips were "full on" adventures and we all saw something special.
- Vlad and Zach's trip to Siberia. They ran the first ever commercial trip on the Kaa-Khem River in a remote part of Russia. (read their trip report)
- Our Yoga Trips on the Rogue River were amazing beyond belief. Everyone on both trips left with a glow.
2011 was our 40th season and a summer that will not be forgotten. Thank you to everyone involved.