Just in Time for the Holidays - Rafting Gift Certificates
We all know that the post Thanksgiving, holiday shopping frenzy is about to begin. It usually means lots of traffic, no parking spots, crowds, and lines, lines, lines. Want to avoid that and do something different this year? Can't decide what to give your family, friends, or even yourself for the holidays? We have some ideas:
- For the kids: An adventure. An adrenaline rush. An endless playground. The opportunity to learn something new, like kayaking.
- For the college student who wants to be a river guide: Guide School.
- For your wife: Gourmet meals by the river. Wine tasting. Sunsets. Hot springs. Time with the kids away from TV and phones.
- For your husband: Fisherman's heaven. A camping trip. Rafting. Bar-be-que. Great hiking.
- For yourself: The best gift of all - A river rafting vacation!
If you're not sure which week, or on which river, you want to go rafting, then a gift certificate is the perfect present.
Gift certificates for ECHO River Trips are now available. They can be for a portion or the entire cost of the trip. From November 20 until December 25, 2006, they will be sold at 10% off the face value of the certificate - a special holiday discount.