ECHO Photo Submission 2007
We know there are many inspiring photographers on our trips. For those interested in having their photos displayed on our web site, we have started a formal submission process to enter the following categories of photos.
1. Rogue River scenery photo (for the Rogue River page)
2. Middle Fork of the Salmon scenery photo (for the Middle Fork page)
3. A family on the river photo (for the ECHO home page)
4. A fun ECHO camp photo
The photos selected in each category will be used on our web site next season complete with photo credit. At the end of the 2006 season, ECHO guest Lauren Kutzcher submitted a picture for consideration we and added it to our home page.
Guidelines for submission
1. Photos don't need to have an ECHO boat or logo in them, but it is preferred.
2. For the Rogue and Middle Fork pictures we are looking for a picture that conveys the spirit of the river.
3. You must have taken the picture on an ECHO trip in 2007.
4. Submit your digital photographs by emailing them to us in full quality.
5. You are welcome to submit photos outside of the three categories above (i.e. specific guides, theme trips) and we will consider them for our site. We have special prizes for the photographers that submit the photos we use in the above categories.
We bring an "ECHO camera" on all of our trips and upload the pictures to the ECHO Photo Site.